Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

What Do You Know About Expanding Numbers

 Hi guys we have been learning about expanding numbers.  We had to make a success criteria and explain what we were trying to do.  Next we had to put our success criteria on multiple equations.  Our one worked quite well.  I was very impressed with myself  because we constructed a success criteria without any guidance apart from our worksheets.  Last but not least we had to make some DLO’s about what we were doing.  The reason we were doing this is because we have a knowledge gap in between what we were learning and what we are going to learn next.  I think what I did well was when I helped the other person in my group understand it until she could do it without me saying anything.  What I could have done better next time is I should  of put a bit more detail in the success criteria because it wasn’t very clear on what you had to precisely do.  


Do you know how to expand numbers and if you don’t watch the video?


No comments:

Post a Comment