Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Fabulous Fish Frenzy

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about using Google tools.  We had to use shapes to create animals.  The purpose of this is that we don’t normally use Google tools.  Sometimes it makes your DLO’s look a lot better because when you put your shapes in it gives your DLO creativity.   I might use this as a creative way to share my learning with you in the future.  With the shapes we could create some animals.  I tried to make them look cartooney.  I made a squid, a shark and a orca.  My favorite part was making the animals expressions and what they were doing.

 I think that making the base of the animals was the easiest for me.  Next time I could probably get more detail in them. I also might put what they look like in real life to help me put in detail.


What do you know about Google tools?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment