Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

Sharing my Knowledge on Equal Additions

  In Te Ngahere we have been learning about equal additions.  We had to learn and evidence it by making a screencastify.  In equal additions you have to add the same amount of numbers to each side to make it easier and keep it balanced.  First you write the equation, next you add some numbers to one side before doing the same to the other. (Hint: it might help if you round it to a tidy number.)  Lastly you subtract your new numbers from each other.  I learnt what equal additions was because I have never been taught it before.  I found it hard at first because I didn’t know how to do it properly but slowly it became really easy.  Next I need to learn a variety of strategies to help me solve hard problems.  Here is my screencastify.  Do you know what Equal Additions is?


No comments:

Post a Comment