Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Magnificent Work That Will Help You Learn About Coastal Seas

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about coastal seas.  We had to watch a documentary about coastal seas by David Attenborough.  It was quite long and interesting.  We wrote down some interesting facts about what we saw.  An example is Dolphins use mud to trap their prey.  Another great fact is in Kelp Forests Sea Otters and Sheephead Wrasse love to eat Sea Urchins and only the biggest of the wrasses can tackle the black urchins.  Next we had to make a DLO about our facts and what we saw.  I found it hard because I had to write down my facts and see the documentary at the same time.  I found it easy to put my facts together and make a DLO.

Have you ever heard of David Attenborough?


No comments:

Post a Comment