Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Terrifying Taskmaster

 This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about team building and collaboration.  We had to get a piece of paper and copy a drawing, except we couldn’t look at the drawing.  One person in your group (‘the walker’) had to walk outside, look at the drawing and then come and tell the drawer of the group what they saw.  I learnt that it was a lot harder to tell people what we saw because we could not touch the piece of paper.


We had two attempts.  On the first attempt I was the drawer.  I found it easy because I already had all the colours I needed.  The thing I found hard was what my group member was trying to explain, because it didn’t have enough detail.  What I found challenging was that we were timed and it put me under more pressure.


The second attempt I was one of the walkers.  We got a lot more done the second time because we already knew what to do, so it made it a lot easier for us.  The hard bit the second time was the drawer didn’t understand what we were saying.  The second time was also challenging as well because we were not seeing the pictures correctly, and we were saying things wrong.


The differences between mine and my teachers drawings are: some of the things were missing, some of them were the wrong colour and some of them were crossed out so we took up more space than it was meant to.


Do you like Taskmaster? 1st attempt


Teacher 2nd attempt

No comments:

Post a Comment