Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Sharing What I Do In P.E Rotations

 Hi everyone.  Lately Te Ngahere and Te Maunga have been doing P.E rotations.  We had to work in our house groups and do sport rotations.  They are netball, soccer, touch and, ball skills.  So far I’ve learnt how to pivot in netball, how to pass the ball in soccer, in touch I learnt some rules of touch like when you get touched you put the ball down and wait for someone else on your team to pick it up.  I also learnt that the touching team has to go back five steps before they are allowed to touch anyone again.  Last but not least in ball skills I learnt how to throw and catch the ball. 

What I did well is I throw balls with force.  What I could do better is I need to try catch balls better because at the moment I’m not very good at it.

Do you know how to play these sports?


No comments:

Post a Comment