Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Check Out What Happened When We Went To The Science Roadshow

Hi,  Te Ngahere went on a bus to Bay Of Islands College for the Science Roadshow.  There was a show that taught us about gases.  From this show I learnt that if you fill a balloon with hydrogen and then give it oxygen the ballon exploded.  After that we went off and could interact with the science projects.  One of my favorite exhibits was on a solar powered car.  You had to turn on light and spin the board. When you did the car moved away from the light.  This would be great in future because as long as the sun is shining your car will zoom forward non stop and not as much energy will be wasted.  In the other show we learnt that you only change one variable at a time otherwise you do not know what made it better.  This information will hopefully help me in my science project that we are going to do soon because I may change to much at once and not know what is helping and what isn’t.


Have you done a science project before?


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora jacob Im Hemi from ahipara school I really enjoyed your writing and plus it had a lot of interesting stuff that you guys did and I had a fun time reading your piece of writing and I hope you have a good day Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacob I'm Tait from Ahipara School. I liked how you where telling us lots of interesting stuff. What did you like the the most. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete