Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Insane Pronouncing of Te Reo Moari

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about pronouncing Te Reo Maori properly.  The website we’re using is called Education Perfect.  We had to record the Maori alphabet, greetings and place names.  I really enjoyed it because I didn’t really know how to pronounce my alphabet correctly.  It’s helping me in Kapa Haka with my pronunciation as well.  Our screencastify had to be at least thirty seconds long.  What I found easy was that I had to listen to the words and get them stuck in my head.  The hardest bit about it was doing my screencastify because I was under pressure and I was worried that I wouldn’t get it right.  Do you know how to pronounce your Maori alphabet, your Maori greetings and your Maori place names?

No comments:

Post a Comment