Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

PAL Fun Day Extravaganza

 Hi, It is term 4 the last term and the best one for learning.  On the last day of school last term we had a PAL fun day.  A PAL day is a day that is lead by students.  PAL stands for Physical Activity Leader.  Certain students sign up to do activities.  After that they lead groups in their activity, telling them how to do it and helping them get through them.  What I enjoyed most about PAL day is that we had a range of different activities to do.  All of them which I had a lot of fun in.  My favorite activity was one where you have an inflatable dart board and you throw a beanbag at it to get points.  A challenge I experienced was when I had to throw a ball in a bucket from a big distance.  I overcame this challenge by keeping on trying until I could get it in every time.  If we did it again I would want to have longer periods for the activities.


Have you ever had a big fun school event at your school? 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jacob it is me River from your school. I like your blog post about PAL day. It was very interesting when I was reading your blog post. When I read your blog post about PAL day you explained it very clear when you described what PAL day means. I liked your blog post because of the fun games you included in it like Tug-Of-War, that is one of my favorite games.

    Have you ever been a PAL leader on PAL day?

    ReplyDelete