Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

All About Attributing Images

Hi Everybody lately in Te Ngahere we have been learning about attributing images.  Some images on Google are not licensed so if you use them you could be charged a lot of money for copywriting there images.  Something I learned  in this task is how you attribute images on Google.  This is how you do it.  First you search up what you want and then go onto images.  Next you click on tools.  Then you click on usage rights and then creative commons licences.  All the pictures are licensed after you click on the  creative commons licence.  I could use this learning in the future to help me with finding images that licenced are for my work.  


What I found hard about this challenge was finding the license for each of the images.  I had to search each page very hard before I found the licence.  The easy thing about this challenge was searching the images because there are many things you can search about.


Did you know how to attribute images?   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment